Declaron is a startup with a new innovative customs clearance solution designed to help businesses manage their customs needs all in one secure place. We are using the latest technologies to help companies navigate the complex world of customs, clear your goods faster and be sure your business is compliant and audit ready.
About the Role:
At Declaron, we pride ourselves on being customer led. As Customs Clearance Agent, the person who fills this role will hold the critical job of answering customers on customs submissions queries promptly and accurately. They will guide and advise our customers in customs regulation requirements and the accurate use of the system. Reacting in a timely manner to declaration errors our system.
- Answer Customer queries relating to Declaron and Customs Clearance
- Ensure any queries/refunds are followed up and resolved immediately
- Deliver an excellent customer service to all customers.
- Coordinate the process customs clearance documentation for our customer base
- Assist in the review of all policies, procedures and controls put in place.
- Help refine and update the Knowledge Base questions and answers
- Keep up to date with the latest product features released by Declaron
- Dynamic, driven individual, excited by the growth potential of being involved in a technology led start-up
- 2 years work experience in Irish customs procedures and systems.
- Qualified in Clear Customs Course exam.
- Effective interpersonal skills and Customer Support skills.
- Previous experience with Word, Excel, Windows, Email, various PC based software
- Exposure to other customs submission systems and/or ROS system is a distinct advantage.