Declaron is a start-up with a new innovative customs clearance solution designed to help businesses manage their customs needs all in one secure place. We are using the latest technologies to help companies navigate the complex world of customs, clear your goods faster and be sure your business is compliant and audit ready.
About the role
To secure new revenues and customer accounts, this role requires a candidate with excellent, proven sales ability over telephone and internet sales channels. Strong influencing/communication skills and keen commercial awareness are needed to successfully close sales from identified leads and identify opportunities for additional income. The successful candidate will be sales-focused, resilient, self-motivated and experienced in online and telephone sales. The role-holder must win new customers for the Declaron business and maintain superb levels of communication with all parties to ensure that the needs of both Declaron and clients are met.
- Carry out Teams presentations/demos and calls to B2B leads to close sales
- Update lead status and contact details on our Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Create own sales pipeline and target new business customers to secure new business accounts
- Responsible for researching leads and proactively following those leads to grow the business profitably
- Provide clear, timely reporting on pipeline and sales progress and maintain clear records.
- Participate in meetings and complete all projects and assignments as and when required.
- Carry out onsite duties for customers and partners, where and when necessary, in order to meet sales objectives.
- Exchange information with the Declaron operation team and assist the business in refining our value proposition to ensure a fully marketable solution.
- At least 2 year’s previous experience in a similar role
- A successful track record in B2B sales
- Technically competent and able to talk with clarity and confidence on the configuration of systems and the related office processes.
- Excellent knowledge of CRMs, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent knowledge of MS office Professional Suite of products, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Online/Telephony Sales experience.
- Excellent communicator with strong active listening skills, creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Commercially competent and able to build lasting and profitable customer relationships
- Driven, confident, professional, and able to develop relationships at all levels of the customer’s organisation