Hiring – Commercial Marketing Director
Declaron is a start-up with a new innovative customs clearance solution designed to help businesses manage their customs needs all in one secure place. We are using the latest technologies to help companies navigate the complex world of customs, clear your goods faster and be sure your business is compliant and audit ready.
About the role
The Commercial Marketing Director will take responsibility as a key business driver to deliver on our undoubted future growth potential. Responsible for the commercial strategy, including pricing, and the development of the business through marketing, sales and account management. Driving business growth and market share you will take ownership of the marketing and sales channels and our CRM platform and the customer interface making sure that all functions within Declaron are aligned to meet our strategic commercial objectives.
- A strong commercial background involving marketing, direct sales, sales and channel management, development of pricing strategies, key account management
- A history of growing sales, margin and market share and achieving targets
- Demonstrated ability to successfully launch new services and build profitable income streams
- Ability to identify new opportunities and to pivot the team and operations to achieve these opportunities
- A team player able with the ability to work well with the technical team to prioritise projects and accelerate time to market for new products
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions and to communicate to the board, the executive team and your team.
- Proven success in start-up B2B SaaS sales environment, preferably in the international/UK market
- Commercially competent and able to build lasting and profitable customer relationships
- Experience in the export and import B2B market a definite bonus
- Driven, confident and professional with an ability to develop relationships at all levels of the customer’s organisation
- The ability to coach and develop the Sales and Marketing team to get the most out of their talents and coach them to achieve their objectives
Contract type: 12-month fixed term
Location: At present working from home, however longer-term, our office base is Dublin 2
Skills: Commercial Strategy, Business Development, B2B Saas Sales