Declaron is a start-up with a new innovative customs clearance solution designed to help businesses manage their customs needs all in one secure place. We are using the latest technologies to help companies navigate the complex world of customs, clear their goods faster and be sure their business is compliant and audit ready.
About the role
Declaron has a requirement for an enthusiastic, energetic, and hard-working individual to join our recently developed Internal Sales team. The Internal Sales team works in conjunction with several professional and trade body associations to attract and sign on new customers across different market segments. We are looking for someone to manage the relationships with the Associations. To get an understanding of their membership needs from a customs perspective and work with them to ascertain the appropriateness of our services to their members and how best to reach their members.
About the role:
- The role will require market research and creating strategies and actions to help develop meaningful lead generation through partners whose members are involved in exporting or importing goods.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Declaron’s partners.
- Manage and grow Declaron’s strategic partnerships focusing on both near-term revenue goals and laying the groundwork for sustainable long-term growth.
- Continue to nurture and grow Declaron’s relationship with our Partners based on proactive communication, collaboration and innovation.
- Knowledge of Declaron’s unique selling points will be fundamental to success, so initial training on our systems and service will be provided.
- Develop and implement marketing and sales campaigns to partner members, ensuring the partner understands the value offered to their members and ensuring all relevant client information is captured and input into CRM.
- Ensure that marketing collateral required for the partners, product information etc. is created with the Marketing team and disseminated to the sales and support teams.
- Work within the Declaron product management team to ensure the service and product is fit for our partner’s members and is constantly improved to satisfy new requirements.
- Collaborate with functions such as Marketing, Finance and Professional Services to provide an appropriate level of sales support to sales and business development teams
- Own and drive projects through to completion, making it easy along the way for colleagues to access knowledge and to contribute well formulated ideas that will comprise of the product roadmap.
- Responsible for reporting to senior management of revenue achieved against anticipated budgets per partner & product.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar B2B sales role, preferably selling through partners or in the exporting/importing sectors across Ireland and the UK
- History of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in the development of sales strategies with the focus on developing new markets and increasing brand awareness.
- Maintain high activity levels to ensure an adequate pipeline going forward.
- Excellent customer focus ensuring the highest standards of customer service is delivered.
- Self-starter who enjoys a challenge and strives to exceed targets.
- Ability to think strategically and outside the box in relation to how to grow the Declaron business.
- Proven ability to work as part of a driven and focused team.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Flexible attitude to working hours – ability to accurately assess and prioritise tasks to optimise sales wins and willingness to travel as required.